Benefits of Cotton
We always make reference to the benefits of cotton, but have you ever seen a list? Researched by Cotton Council International, with information gathered from Cotton Australia and Cotton Incorporated, we’re building that list.
- Cotton is hypoallergenic meaning it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies.It is also good for asthmatics.
- Cotton is very soft, which is why it is particularly favored for underwear and garments that get close to the skin.
- Cotton is long lasting if well looked after.
- Cotton can be easily blended with other fibers such as synthetics like polyester or lycra.
- Cotton can be given a coating or a finish; so it can be used in products like heat-resistant fire fighting uniforms.
- Cotton can be easily dyed various colors because of its highly absorbent property.
- Cotton is a good conductor of heat.
We have a unique advantage in supplying/exporting of raw cotton. Our qualified staff is trained to carefully examine cotton seed and assign the grade. There are several different types/grades of cotton:
Our cotton testing facilities are located throughout Pakistan.
As Transtrade International is always growing we have connections
with some of the largest cotton production countries.